We’ve put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible. So lately we’ve upgraded our shipping system to provide better service: we managed to shorten the shipping time, especially for US & UK customers!
1.For US customers, the shipping time has been shortened to 6-8 business days for Standard Shipping, and 3-7 for Express Shipping (it was 8-15 & 6-10 business days before this upgrading);
2. For UK customers, the shipping time has been shortened to 7-10 business days for Standard Shipping, and 3-7 for Express Shipping (it was 10-20 & 6-10 business days before this upgrading);
3. For Australia/India/South Africa customers, the shipping time has been shortened to 7-15 business days for Standard Shipping (it was 10-18 business days before this upgrading);
4. For France/Germany/Spain customers, the shipping time has been shortened to 7-15 business days for Standard Shipping, (it was 10-20 business days before this upgrading);
5. From Jan. 12, 2019, customers can enjoy FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over USD$49(shipping cost excluded). The order amount for free shipping has been increased due to the rise of shipping cost, which is out the consideration of providing better service and faster delivery. We appreciate your understanding.
The fully updated list of shipping services and charges are in the table below.
* Please note:
- Preparation for delivery (quality checks, packing, paperwork, etc.) usually takes 3-7 business days and is NOT included in the overall “shipping time”.
- All packages have specific tracking information.
- You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into “My Account”. Click on ” My Order ” to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
- Shipping times can be affected by variable customs clearance times or public holidays. If you have not received your package based on the above estimates, please kindly submit a ticket for help.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Unfortunately this is outside of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- It may take a few days to follow order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier’s system. If the information has not appeared on the courier’s website, please try again later.
- Due to longer customs clearance times, Standard Shipping times have been extended to 15-30 days for Brazil and 10-15 days for all other destinations in Latin America.
- Hellens Fashion ships all packages from our warehouse and distribution center.
WHAT IS ITEM PROCESSING TIME
The Item Processing Time is the time from receiving your order to physically dispatching your order. After receiving your order, we conduct rigorous Quality Control checks and tests in order to ensure the product’s quality prior to shipment to meet your satisfaction. This can involve detailed in-house checks: material quality, zippers, seams, embellishments and motifs, interiors, lining, etc. The total processing time varies depending on the complexity, design and size of the specific product or article. Larger orders will naturally take longer. The average processing time is approximately 4 business days; however, please note that the processing time can also be affected by the stock status of individual items, the time of the year, national holidays, etc. If your order includes very popular items that are experiencing stock availability issues, then the order can take 5-10 business days to process and dispatch. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by these delays and thank you for your patience.
Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivery duty unpaid. Therefore, any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If any,these charges must be paid by the customers.Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Please note that according to customs regulations, Hellens Fashion cannot declare purchased items as a gift or list an amount that lower than the actual product price.